Friday 7 September 2012

Hello.


Here we go. Taking the plunge into the world of blogging. I’m an avid reader of blogs (mostly mommy blogs) and I also recently realized I’m pretty crap at maintaining a baby book (Case in point: T is 9 months old, and my last entry was sometime around 4 months)
So here it is. My online baby book, photo album, outlet and memory keeper. And while being a mom is obviously a HUGE part of my life (and I love it with all my heart), I hope it isn’t all I talk about. We live on a dairy farm, and I ride horses, and I have an interest in fashion and cooking (although I know very little about either!) so there will be lots about that too. 
Hello. And welcome! And I hope you enjoy the antics of myself, my handsome husband, and my adorable baby girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...