Friday 20 September 2013

It's been awhile...

Oh wow.

Almost a whole month since I have visited this space. Life has run away with me a bit but I'm slowly but surely gaining control again.

Work totally took over. Swallowed me whole. And when it spat me back out again, I was run down, exhausted and ended up with the flu. But work has calmed down, our routine is back, and I am on the mend (although Miss T has a nasty, nasty cold.)

I have missed this space. And I can't wait to dive back in, chronicling every day memories of our little lives.

In the last month, we have celebrated my birthday (I'm 28! - what??!!), survived the craziest time of year at work (at which point I realized that while the whole working mom thing is fun, I really miss my baby) and are full swing into harvest 2013 (which means between my schedule and his, my husband and I see very little of each other.)

So here's to connecting again, bringing this space back to life and spending more time with my family.




1 comment:

  1. happy birthday!
    changing seasons are always favorable for getting a cold, my baby's also a cold...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...