Wednesday 1 January 2014

52/52. (And some holiday magic)

I fell pretty hard off the blogging bandwagon the last month or so. I blame the holidays. And life in general. And a general lack of motivation/energy these days.

But here it is. 2014. New year. Fresh start. All that jazz.

While I didn't quite keep up with all 52 weeks of the 52 project, I really loved the idea of it and wanted to finish it up with one last portrait.


This kid was full of Christmas spirit.


Here are a few more images from over the holiday season. T is just starting to pick up on the magic of the holiday season... it was pretty awesome. 




Never to old to play with Disney princesses. (Daddy and Auntie Roo are patient playmates.)


This dog. In a winter wonderland. He has become the most faithful, loving companion. 


Family fun in the snow with her beloved Uncle B (my little brother). 


Cookies with GeeGee. One sprinkle at a time. 


Carefully sharing her treasures. 


An impromptu dance party was probably one of my favourite memories from Christmas. She spun and twirled with each of us, but reserved her best moves for her Uncle B.

I have lots to catch up on. Updates to give. Pictures to share. 

Until then.... Cheers 2013. Can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for us. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...