Friday 10 January 2014

The 52 Project: A recap

2013 has come to an end and we are right into the hustle and bustle of a brand new year. I'm savouring the feeling of endless possibilities and fresh starts that a new year offers.

Our little family has a lot of things to look forward to in 2014.

But before I dive head long into ambitious projects (that I realistically won't finish) or tackle anything new and exciting I thought I would take a look back at some of my favourite portraits (and moments) from 2013.




 

Springtime. Finally warm enough to play outside. 


This face. Will forever and ever melt my heart. 


Easter. So many reasons to love this picture but the hat has a lot to do with it. (My Dad will forever live on in the music of Van Morrison. 


My little monkey at the zoo in the summer. 



Fall. This kid was made to play in dirt and care for animals. 

And while this project was an amazing way to document my baby's second year (and a great opportunity to check out some really cool blogs), I don't think I realistically could commit to another year of it (I didn't even fully commit this year!). So instead, I think I may join one of my favourite blogs and do 12 portraits throughout 2014.


3 comments:

  1. She looks like an angel in the second photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here I was going to say you should join our Catch the Moment 365! It's doable and we have a great group of support!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I would love to join in! Maybe I'll have to pick it up in the spring when my contract at my part time job is finished and I have more time at home, and to dust off my poor, neglected DSLR! I do love following all your 365 posts, such a wonderful glimpse into everyday life with your adorable boys.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...